We are seeking applicants for a Business Consultant for a Pre-Sales position to support the expansion of our business in Japan. This person will have responsibilities for delivering key messages about the Quantifeed solution set via presentations, product demonstrations PoC’s and other sales activities.
The role will be based in Japan, reporting directly to the Chief Sales Officer.
Candidates will use their analytical skills, business and technical expertise to analyze the market and become an expert who understands the competitive offerings and their differentiators in the market. They will require a good understanding of the wealth management domain from both business and technology perspectives.
Culturally, we work nimbly as a team and collaborate across functions and geographies. We value each team member’s contribution, and provide the platform for inputs to be recognized, and incorporated into Quantifeed’s strategic, sales, product and related plans. Being a team player with the ability to work closely and collaboratively across Marketing, Product, Quant and Delivery teams across Asia is an essential facet of the role.
We are looking for a commercially minded self-starter, who is comfortable working in a loosely structured manner with many different stakeholders, while executing with pace and urgency. You will need to have a passion for identifying customer requirements and developing solutions which leverage and build on our market leading solution capabilities, while also advancing Qunatifeed’s strategic objectives.
- Effectively prepare materials for and present the QEngine capabilities, including detailed level feature/functions, covering quantitative portfolio management and integration processes through sales presentations, solution demonstrations
- Lead PoC and other sales evaluation engagements
- Respond to RFI/RFP queries in a timely and professional manner
- Manage and ensure coordination and communication between sales, product, technical support, and engineering teams while working on sales opportunities
- Discover and understand clients’ business and functional requirements in order to assess product’s fit, identify any solution gaps, suggest solutions, workarounds and communicate internally to help quantify project estimates
- Build up market expertise, be aware of industry trends, drivers and regulatory initiatives; understand the competitive offerings and their differentiators in the market, read trade and industry journals to keep abreast of industry thoughts and initiatives
- Take a lead role to drive initiatives to continuously improve the value proposition of our services & products.
MUST (Core Skillset)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Computer Science or other science subjects
- Minimum 5 years of experience in B2B Fintech solution pre-sales or project delivery focusing on wealth management
- Independent, organised, disciplined work style with an attention to detail
- Fluency in Japanese and English
- Proficiency in MS Office tools such as Powerpoint, Word, Excel, Visio
- Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience of wealth management and related business practices and regulations
- Experience or knowledge about technologies including Windows based server systems and networks, MSSQL or similar RDBS, API, interface and middlewear systems and technologies (REST, FIX, SWIFT, MQ, Tibco etc.)
- Scripting language knowledge beneficial (powershell, python, bash etc.)science subjects