We are seeking an engaging and energetic sales person to join our business in North Asia. This person will support the sales and business development activities leading to new customer acquisition and growth of existing client relationships.
The ideal candidate should have some prior work experience in wealth management or will have taken studies relevant to the financial service industry. An interest in financial technology; exposure to coding or web development; and to be keenly following the product offerings of the new virtual banks and online brokers will make you an interesting candidate for our company. You will need to work closely and collaboratively across Pre-Sales, Product, and Delivery teams across Asia to close deals with clients.
We work nimbly as a team and collaborate across functions and geographies. You will need to be comfortable working with different stakeholders and executing with pace and urgency. We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate team player who can learn quickly and grow with the company.
- Provide strong day-to-day support for the sales team
- Assist in sales activities and the preparation of sales materials
- Manage CRM records to provide visibility and transparency to the management
- Work with stakeholders on sales initiatives
- Help manage client communication
- Understand technology trends in the market and conduct market research
- MBA degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Computer Science or other science subjects
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of wealth management business and related regulations will be a strong plus
- Organised, disciplined work style with an attention to detail
- Fluency in English and Chinese – either Mandarin or Cantonese