Junior UI/UX Designer
Location: Hong Kong
Our client base is growing fast, and we are looking for a motivated person to join our Design team to turn our software in easy-to-use products for our clients.
Your responsibilities include designing the online experiences for end-users, and work with our design and frontend development team to improve and expand the platform’s features.
You will work with the product teams, development teams and designers.
- Design websites and digital products (across desktop, mobile and tablet including both browsing and native app).
- Present and demonstrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to best practices and standards of modern day design.
- Evaluate user requirements, in collaboration with clients, product managers and engineers.
- Work closely with front-end development team to achieve accurate, platform-independent versions of your designed layouts and functionality.
- 1-2 years of working experience in UI and/or UX design.
- Strong portfolio of design projects.
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Sketch, Invision and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Passion and interest to build great user experiences and delightful UIs.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in UX/UI/graphic design/computer science/ information technology or related fields.
- Fluent English communication skills, Cantonese and/or Mandarin is a plus.
- Experience in financial related field is a nice to have.
Please contact HR team via firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.Return to career overview