Asset allocation portfolios
Investing to achieve goals
Our financial goals and risk tolerance tools allow investors to reach financial objectives by mapping their requirements to suitable asset allocation portfolios.
- Consists of ETFs or actively managed funds that invest in multiple asset classes for diversification
- Based on Nobel prize-winning portfolio construction models often employed by pension funds
- Can be used to build retirement or savings portfolios
Investing in contemporary themes
Our thematic portfolios save hours of research by offering a convenient way to invest in global investment themes.
- Traditionally available to only Institutional and High Net Worth clients
- Direct thematic investing without the need for structured products, derivatives or expensive wrappers
- Securities related to investment themes or trends, such as clean energy or social media
- Rules-based security selection and weighting
Quantitative strategy portfolios
Investing in systematic research-based strategies
Our quantitative strategies capitalise on fundamental, behavioural or technical market inefficiencies.
- Factor portfolios, such as income, value, growth or volatility
- Dynamic momentum or event-driven strategies